Re: gEDA-user: PCB multiple footprint selection

On 1/29/07, Ed & Angie S. <edangies@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At first,I was expecting the selection to only take components on the active
layer.  Then I thought turning off the opposite layer would disable the
component selection on the opposite side of the board but that didn't work
either.  I checked the release notes for newer versions of the software and
didn't see that this issue had been covered but, I was still wondering if a
newer version might have improved this behavior or if someone had a
suggestion for working around it more effectively.

In my PCB version there is a button labeled "far side". Clicking "far side" makes the components on the opposite side of the board invisible and unselectable.

(* jcl *)

-- http://www.luciani.org