Re: gEDA-user: I need to open and print a PCB created in ExpressPCB:What are my options?

On 1/29/07, Jeremy Pedersen <ubernerd.jeremy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A drill press? If that's how it needs to be done, I happen to live next to a machine
shop, so I can probably ask them to drill the holes.

Unless you are good friends with one of the machinists they may charge you more to drill the holes than the PCB vendor would charge you for the board.

Along those lines, if I want to see what footprints
are available by default, can I look at them in PCB or gerbv? If so, where
are they (I should probably RTFM, but you guys have been really great, so
I'll ask :-D).

My footprint library is at http://www.luciani.org/geda/pcb/pcb-footprint-list.html

(* jcl *)

--