Re: gEDA-user: I need to open and print a PCB created in ExpressPCB:What are my options?

Unfortunately space is at a premium in laser tag guns, so hopefully I can make it work. I'm not sure I'd even want to attempt an SMT board at home. Reflowing sounds a bit tricky.

Oh. I haven't met the guy yet. However, there is a machine shop here at school and I know the teacher who runs it. Perhaps I could borrow one of their drill presses...Whatever the case, I have to learn most of gEDA first so I can get a working PCB layout.

Ok, I'll check out that footprint library.

p.s. This is probably as much help as you can give me until I think of something else after reading through some of the tutorials you all provided. One last question though: parts such as FETs tend to be sold by places like Mouser and Digi-Key in 1000 to 4000 unit groups. If I only need a few (3-6) MOSFETS, short of calling and asking for sample parts, what can I do?

Thanks,
Jeremy

--
"Windows [n.]
A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition."

~*~*~*~*~
* JDP :)  *
~*~*~*~*~