Re: gEDA-user: more insanity and documentation

A couple of suggestions on my experience:
 - add 'gafrc' and 'gschemrc' to the terminology section.  I am still
learning the extent of their functionalities and a short description
would be nice, as well as a reference to a more complete guide to syntax
and functionality.  (I've seen some examples of appending strings, etc.)
- in section 4.2, add a few comments for Linux newbies, such as myself,
that '~.' is the current working directory, and where it is convenient
to place this working directory, etc.  (I was confusing '~.' as being
the same thing as '${HOME}'.)

An excellent start and I look forward to additions!