Re: gEDA-user: more insanity and documentation

Aha!  That looks like what I want, thank you.  I have seen this page, but I didn't read past the first screen since I didn't have a design that I was ready to sent to PCB with gsch2pcb.  Also, "It assumes the gEDA, PCB and gsch2pcb packages are already installed and ready to use" - and I didn't consider that gEDA was ready to use if I couldn't use it to place my own symbol. ;)  Any objections to copying/moving the section on setting up gEDA to its own wiki or perhaps changing the wiki title to reflect that gEDA setup is described?