Re: gEDA-user: Symbols: mixed slotted elements and dedicated pins?

Thomas Reinemann wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 29. Januar 2008 17:23:18 schrieb Dave N6NZ:
>> My approach for something with slots, common control, and power would be
>> to make 3 symbols.  One for signal flow (slotted), one for control, one
>> for power/ground.
>
> Symbols belonging to the same device get same refdes, how do you handle the
> footprint?

Ummm... I think I just assign the footprint to one symbol, and the
netlister is smart.  I think I've also copy/pasted the same footprint
everywhere using gattrib.  Anyway... I don't think about it much because
it seems to work :)

-dave