Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf stable version 1.4.0-20080127 released!

Hi,

>>   Now I have to start reading with git :-(, maybe downdload a complete
>> repository and what else... I only want the actual! versions... compile
>> them... have fun. Please help!
>
>   git clone git://git.gpleda.org/gaf.git
>   cd gaf
>   make install  # To install in $HOME/geda
>   -- or --
>   make prefix=<somewhere> install # To install elsewhere
>
>   git pull      # To get new changes

Will that result in actual development status or will I get the latest
release-versions from the tools/libs? If this is the actual development
status, how can I get the last release?

pcb is not longer contained in geda tools?

Thanks
  Klaus