Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf stable version 1.4.0-20080127 released!

[snip]
>That will maybe result in a lot of library problems on different
>linux-os versions and distributions. I prefere compiling on my system :-)

	I don't think that that will be a problem at all. The gEDA binary
suite is _completely_ self contained and will not interfere with any of
your system's libraries.  Theoretically the gEDA binary suite will run
on any linux distribution from July 2001 and onward.

	There was a beta version available a few weeks ago and everybody
who reported back had success.

								-Ales