gEDA-user: Printing schematics

I did what JD said we should do.  File/Write-image to encaplulated
postscript.  That worked fine and I clicked on the dot.eps file and it
looks fine using Evince Document Viewer (ubuntu default I guess) but
printing this to pdf I can only get a portrait view of the left half of
the schematic.  I've tried various combinations of portrait/landscape to
no avail.  What do you guys use to go eps to pdf?  Better still how do I
do all my dozen pages without gui-ing it one at a time?  Regards Ian.