Re: gEDA-user: gedasymbol.org and the usage of overbar for inverted pins

Am Donnerstag, den 01.01.2009, 15:04 +0100 schrieb Werner Hoch:
> Hi all,

[...]

> I've extended the text file format definition for the overbars here:
> http://www.geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:file_format_spec#text
>
> And added a note to the symbol creation guide:
> http://www.geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:scg#text

Is it really a good idea to have the initial creation date at the
beginning:

>This document is released under GFDL
>December 31st, 2003

>gEDA/gaf Symbol Creation Document
>by: Ales V. Hvezda / July 6th, 2004

Simple minded people like me may look only at the beginning of the text
and think:

No changes since 5 years -- the project must be death or sleep very
deep.