Re: gEDA-user: new symbols

Stefan Salewski wrote:

> My one, shipped with gEDA 1.4.3 is tragesym version 0.0.12
> and dist-license and use-license is supported.

FreeBSD ports come with geda 20070216 which is probably a
svn/cvs/whatever ;) checkout. And yeah - sounds old

I've added the license tags, rearanged the tags and added a documentation
tag where possible (only for the z80-* stuff)

Something else wrong?

I prefer having the device name "hardcoded" for just one reason - the
optic - I like it having by default in the same color then the rest of
the item ;)

And I must admit that I'm to lazy to supply power pins and I almost let
them free everytime I encounter some. Sorry for that :(

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/