Re: gEDA-user: new symbols

Peter Clifton wrote:

> I'd presume you've hit various bugs with the version you're using by
> now...

Yeah - sometimes gschem dumps core when I try to route a connection from
one symbol to another... this is quite uncool - but teaches you to save
often ;)

I've contacted the FreeBSD geda port maintainer just now asking him if he
intends to update to a newer release. If not I'll see if I can find the
time to update the port and if the maintainer does not respond at all to
check it in (I have FreeBSD-ports cvs access)

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/