Re: gEDA-user: New gaf on Windows and one PCB question

On Sun, 2010-01-17 at 21:22 +0200, Duncan Drennan wrote:
> > I am the author of the windows build script (minipack), and can help to get
> > you going.
>
> Cesar, have the patches to minipack for geda 1.6.0 that Peter provided
> a while back been merged into the repo?

It would seem so, I built version 1.6.0 straight out of minpack with no
problems.

I would suggest fiddling the GTK version though - either up to the
latest, or down to 1.16.6. With that, you can then ship a file:
result/etc/gtk-2.0/gtkrc

Setting the theme to "MS-Windows" with:

gtk-theme-name="MS-Windows"

Avoid GTK 2.18.0-2.18.2, as they will break with the above theme change.
2.18.3 onwards will internally disable the theme (as a workaround to the
bug until it gets fixed), 2.16.x will work correctly with it.

I see that even in 2.18.x, we're still having to ship my patch to fix
the scroll-wheel behaviour with the Synaptics touch-pad drivers. Sigh.