Re: gEDA-user: New gaf on Windows and one PCB question

Bert Timmerman wrote:
Do you happen to have a "howto geda-gaf on windows" write-up somewhere
around so I/others can try to patch and rebuild ?

I am the author of the windows build script (minipack), and can help to get you going. I have written some instructions here:
http://code.google.com/p/minipack/wiki/GettingStarted

My script is available by git:
git clone git://repo.or.cz/minipack.git

If you have any question, just ask here or on the minipack mailing list.

Maybe I can be lured into a weekly/monthly build of the gaf/pcb git head for
the windoze installer as I have some disk quota left on my ISP account.

That would be great! Just remember, to comply with the GPL license, you need to provide all the sources on your site, not only of geda itself, but also for all the library dependencies (guile, gtk, etc.).

Cesar