gEDA-user: Pick-And-Place Extract

Ladies and Gentlemen;
    I have written a Perl script to extract pick and place data from a
pcb file - is anyone else interested in looking at it, using it or
critiquing it? If so, please let me know, along with where to post it or
mail it - I'd love to have someone's criticisms.

   As I am also developing a Perl script to write an IPC-D-356 data file
It would be very helpful of someone could provide the following four
bits of information:

1) In a Via definition, the first three fields are X, Y and holesize - I
get it. But Could I get a definition of the remaining five (5) fields? I
am sure one is clearance, one is soldermask, and the last is defining
which layers get thermals, but I would appreciate an exact definition,
please.

2) In an Element definition: What is the "100" in the tenth field (Just
before the flags field?) What are the variants of this data?

3) In a Line definition: What does "clearline" actually mean?

4) Lastly, in a Net name definition, the first field seems to be the net
name. The second field always seems to show "unknown" - what is this
field used for, where does it come from?

I also have a script that reports a list of line segments less than a
defined length long - it was a quick write-up to get rid of orphan lines
hiding under pads and such. Anyone else interested?

Cheers!

Tony Radice