Re: gEDA-user: Pick-And-Place Extract

Tony -

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 10:18:07AM -0500, Tony Radice wrote:
>     I have written a Perl script to extract pick and place data from a
> pcb file - is anyone else interested in looking at it, using it or
> critiquing it?

You know pcb already has a pick and place data extractor?
This is the .xy file people talk about on this list.

> As I am also developing a Perl script to write an IPC-D-356 data file

Standards are good, and unless we got really lucky and that standard
is very loose, we don't follow it now.  Adding that option to the
existing xy file generator would be wonderful!

   - Larry