gEDA-user: gschem font scaling

Hi,

In geda 1.6.0 the font scaling has changed - is there a way to set the
font scaling differently? Maybe in a gschemrc file, or does it require
a recompile?

A brief background to the question:

Yes, obviously the on screen font has changed significantly due to the
new font rendering, which is great, but what has also happened is that
the scaling in the font of a .ps file has also changed.
Pre-cairo/pango the .ps font was significantly smaller than the
on-screen font, and (IMO) scaled as I would expect it to be. In the
dev versions 1.5.4 the on screen font matched the old .ps font scaling
(and .ps font scaling remained consistent). In 1.6.0 it seems the
decision was to try to approximate the old on screen font size (I can
imagine some reasons for this - namely symbol library consistency),
but this has changed the output font size. The change has "broken" of
my schematics and symbols (my issue, not gEDA's - that's what happens
when you work with a dev version). I prefer the old scaling, and would
like to know what I need to change to build it as I would like. It
would obviously be very nice if this was just a gschemrc setting...

FYI I am working with the win32 builds.

Thanks!
Duncan

--