Re: gEDA-user: [Patches] GTK Recent-file-manager

Felix Ruoff wrote:

> git clone git://github.com/fruoff/pcb-fruoff.git

Just gave it a test run.
The source compiles fine and "recent files" appears in the menu :-)
A minor complaint: Currently, the list is only populated when I use
the load action from the file menu. IMHO, it should be appended to
by files on the command line and by the save-as action.

> I will push some of my other modifications to this repository, too.
> Hope, this will make testing easier.

Some kind of README with a list of changes would be nice. So I know
what great features to look for.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak