Re: gEDA-user: Wiki cleanup?

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:pcb_tips#what_s_this_business_about_flashed_pads

> Never heard of this issue except in that specific pcb tip.

I got bold and removed this section.

>> http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:faq-
pcb#is_it_true_that_pcb_is_limited_to_exactly_8_copper_layers_and_2_silkscreen_layers

> I'd prefer a comprehensive answer to:
> "What is the recommended way to do boards with multiple copper
layers?"

This should definitely go to the manual.

>> http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:faq-
pcb#is_it_true_that_pcb_has_no_concept_of_a_solder_mask_or_paste_mask_layer

> Seems like a historic echo to me.

This one is gone, too.

>> http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:faq-

pcb#is_it_true_that_pcb_has_no_way_to_make_a_mechanical_layer_to_show_the_physical_outline_of_the_board_and_its_dimensions

> I'd prefer:
> How do I define the physical outline of my layout?

On the todo list when pcb tips and FAQ-pcb will be merged.

---<)kaimartin(>---

--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Email: kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx