gEDA-user: Apply to join the geda-bugs team to triage bugs...

Hi,

Kai-Martin has rightly pointed out that by default, users don't have
access to set certain flags on bugs - such as priority. This comes in
handy if you know you're submitting a feature-request (which by default,
should be the status "Wishlist").

Anyone who wants to help triage bugs for the community, please apply to
join the geda-bugs team (we should be able to approve the request pretty
much straight away).

https://launchpad.net/~geda-bugs/+join

and for PCB:

https://launchpad.net/~pcb-bugs/+join

You won't be spammed with bug-mail, as the team is set to email the
existing bug mailing lists, rather than each team member individually.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,