Re: gEDA-user: FYI [Fwd: [Balloon] Balloon 4]

On Monday 17 January 2011 18:30:35 Steve Wiseman wrote:

> Or should I fire up gEDA on something smaller and less visible first?
> Anyone want to hold my hand while I do it?

Smaller and less visible, first, I would say, if only so that you can
get a feel for whether gEDA/pcb lacks features *required* for the B4
design before committing to it.

I do think it would be really useful to let Peter C sit in with you for
a few hours just watching you work with Altium, too.  Not only would
that be valuable from the perspective of improving gEDA, but also from
the point of view of determining whether gEDA can do what you need.

Cheers,

                           Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>