gEDA-user: cheapest pcb manufacturer that does silkscreen/soldermask

Hi all,

I have been using 4pcb for awhile now and even for a small board the
cheapest option they have is $250 for an order of 5 boards (their
minimum quantity). They have a bare bones (no silk/mask) option that I
have been using that allows you to order 2 for $60 which is a great
option most of the time.

I have order their silk/mask board for $250 a few times and their
quality is superb however I'm looking for something cheaper and
perhaps has a lower minimum (maybe 2). I'm willing to deal with a lead
time of up to 2 weeks.

Any suggestions?