Re: gEDA-user: Fluky Fluky layout printing problem!

   So, I tried printing your pdf file and nothing printed out.  I'm
   printing this in windows and using Adobe Reader 9.3.  I went back and
   printed my conversion of test.fp.pdf and again just 1 square printed.
   I then downloaded and installed Foxit Reader 4.3 and niether square
   printed for both your conversion and mine.

   Maybe I'll try retyping the footprint?

   On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 3:11 PM, Peter Clifton <[1]pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx>
   wrote:

   On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 14:46 -0500, Rob Butts wrote:
   > Peter,
   >    When I printed it out a BIG smile came on my face because as you
   >    probably expected only one square printed.  Now I suspect you know
   what
   >    the problem is.
   >    Am I right?

     Sadly not, I just removed all but the pads from the ps file. It
     displays
     file for me..
     Having the minimal test-case will help track the issue down though.
     What
     software did you use to print the resulting PDF?
     If anyone cares to see it pasted directly:
     72 72 scale 4.13385 5.84645 translate
     90 rotate
     1 1 scale % calibration
     1e-05 dup neg scale
     /t { moveto lineto stroke } bind def
     11000 setlinewidth
     2 setlinecap 2 setlinejoin
     6100 19700 6108 19700 t
     47392 19700 47400 19700 t
     showpage
     Just in case the bug is in ps2pdf, I've attached my conversion (also
     using ps2pdf)
     --

   Peter Clifton
   Electrical Engineering Division,