Re: gEDA-user: git based wiki

Peter Clifton wrote:

> I was talking about this kind of thing:
>
> https://github.com/github/gollum
>
> Click on the "bin" directory, for example.
>
> Then "gollum". The content is loaded by Javascript, and zapped in from
> the side. The whole page is never refreshed.

Now I see what you mean. The drawback is, that the back button of the
browser does not work as expected. There are dokuwiki plugins that perform
this kind of eye candy with images.
Out of curiosity I just installed a fancy gallery on this page:
http://bibo.iqo.uni-hannover.de/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=eigenbau:phasendetektor-atlas
(scroll down for the galleries)

Mouse click on one of the images of the first gallery pops up a viewer called
light box. The second, more fancy one imitates the Apple way to present images.
The pop-up is a bit slow, though.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
UniversitÃt Hannover, Inst. fÃr Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211