Re: gEDA-user: Warning: All of the pads are on the opposite side?

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:55:01 -0500
Bill Wilson <billw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But I see the move selected to the other side working when invoking the menu
> item and 'B' is supposed to move the component to the other side.  But they
> seem to work differently and can that be confusing the situation?  The move
> selected invoked from the menu does a flip and translate as if the board
> were flipped top to bottom under the selected objects while the 'B' key
> (which is MoveObject [single object]) flips to the other side such that the
> object stays under the cursor.

True. I believe, the way "B" works now is the better.

Other question: How can you rotate several objects? I know one way. Cut to
buffer, rotate buffer, and then place it to the board. Selecting things, and
pressing F9 does not work. Is there any other way?

Levente

__

E-Mail: lekovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: ha5ogl
ICQ: 48710903
MSN: ha5ogl@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo!: kieg_tk16
Home Page: http://web.interware.hu/lekovacs
Public key: http://web.interware.hu/lekovacs/cuccok/public_key

/"\
\ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 X   against HTML email & vCards
/ \     http://arc.pasp.de/

Have Fun, & Linux! 73 for all by HA5OGL.
This message was generated by Sylpheed.