Re: gEDA-user: wishful thinking from a user point of view (4)

Hi Peter and all,

We could use green or yellow for the dot (connected) or red for the
square (not connected).

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.

BTW: We can't help the color blind in any other way than making the
difference clear by using different shapes.