Re: gEDA-user: wishful thinking from a user point of view (4)

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 19:32:10 +0100, Peter TB Brett wrote:

>> Connected nodes should use the net color. It's color should depend on
>> the color scheme.
>>
> No -- it'll make it too difficult to tell whether two nets connect or
> just cross.

Well, me thinks, a decently sized circle at a junction will be easy to
tell from two lines just crossing. Right now, an open ended net at the
graphics line of a pin looks almost the same as a regular junction at the
pin. I'd appreciate any change, that makes it easier to avoid an
unintendedly open ended net.

IMHO, it is good practice to confine the red signal color to places that
likely need attention. That is, open pins, open nets, DRC violations,
etc...

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211