Re: gEDA-user: Can't route

Steve,

Sorry about that.  I checked the Xilinx footprint info and you're
correct, the spacing is 1 mm.  Even so, the problem doesn't change, as
we have to use drilled pads, backfilled with epoxy.  By the time you've
accounted for the sufficient pad size for chip attachment and accounted
for a 5 mil trace and 5 mil space you're back to a single trace between
pins.

    Harold