Re: gEDA-user: title boxes and automatic sheet numbering

Duncan Drennan wrote:
  want to be able to edit some info in the title block (like
> sheet name, drawer etc.)
Doesn't our default title block have some editable boilerplate?
If not, I'll send you mine for an example to start from.

and automatically number the sheets, or does
> this have to be done automatically?
Since we don't have a project concept handled yet, not sure where this
would come from...  but Carlos made the default page pop
up -- bet he knows how to get an incrementing number for it
to pop up with...   A renumbering script that limits it's scope to directories
it is launched form is another way to go.

John Griessen