Re: gEDA-user: Mystery unrouteable rat in pcb ?

> Is anyone working on a footprint viewer/editor ?

You can do that right in pcb.  I create most of my footprints in pcb,
just use lines and vias to set it up, copy, convert, save to file.

Once you've done it once, you can restart pcb and it shows up in the
library dialog.  Then I bring up emacs to do the final tweaks
(usually, pin renumbering), and just keep pasting from the library
until it's right.