Re: gEDA-user: pcb: no drillmap resource found.

On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 12:58 -0600, armdeveloper wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 11:38 -0600, armdeveloper wrote:
> > I am trying to load a vendor drillmap file.  I cut and pasted the file
> > from the pcb.html pages.  When I load the file, the following appears in
> > the pcb.log window.
> >
> > No drillmap resource found.
>
> Could someone share a drill map file they know to work ?
>
> I'm using pcb version 20060822.  I'd upgrade to a newer version, but I
> am running ubuntu and it isn't easy to build on here.

I'll beg to disagree re: ease of building. Sure, there are some packages
you need to install first, but it should be no harder than most modern
distros.

If you want any specific help with building let me know.

I've not got a vendor mapping file, sorry. I'll be interested to see how
you get on though, as I believe I need to write one for the students
here... it just won't happen in the next month or so!

Peter