Re: gEDA-user: Way OT: Architectural CAD programs

Hmm,

That would be SketchUp :)

To be found at:  http://sketchup.google.com/

<blurb by Google>
Google SketchUp is software that you can use to create, modify and share
3D models. It's easier to learn than other 3D modeling programs, which
is why so many people are already using it.
</blurb by Google>

Have not tried it myself, dunno if it works on linux.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.