gEDA-user: [pcb] "Ben Mode" board photograph exporter

Based on Ben's GIMP work:

	http://seul.org/pipermail/geda-user/2007-July/006639.html

I made the relevent changes to the png exporter to produce these
directly, and checked them in.  Photos here:

	http://www.delorie.com/pcb/ben-mode/

The shadow/highlight algorithms are designed for 9x oversampling
(i.e. give 300 dpi then scale it down to 100dpi in gimp).  4x
oversampling left too many "ghost edges".

Ideas for improvements:

* build the antialiasing downsampling into the hid.

* options for silk/mask color.

* make the drills truly transparent using the png alpha channel.
  (option for light/dark background might be needed).

* options for tinned/untinned copper.

* options for showing paste.

* support outline layer to make shaped image using alpha channel.

For now, though, I'll leave it alone - I just needed one image for an
article ;-)

DJ