Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] "Ben Mode" board photograph exporter

On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 02:32:01PM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> Based on Ben's GIMP work:
>
> 	http://seul.org/pipermail/geda-user/2007-July/006639.html
>
> I made the relevent changes to the png exporter to produce these
> directly, and checked them in.  Photos here:
>
> 	http://www.delorie.com/pcb/ben-mode/

I approve!

It's funny how boards have been used for so many purposes (bug reports,
examples of new features, etc) that they get familiar.  My eye just happened
to fall on the copper keepout area near U300 on the clock board and I was
reminded of debugging polygon problems related to the rectangle that creates
the keepout...

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>