Re: gEDA-user: gnucap - oscillator example

kind of.  Think of it more as something like glade, i.e. a gui based
code generator.  I guess I'd distinguish this from a macro in that I
think of the macro as recording something like

pick_menu simulation_setup
fill_entry tran_start 0.0
fill_entry tran_stop 1.0
click_button OK
pick_menu simulation_setup
fillentry tran_stop 1.0u
click_button OK

i.e. it records exactly what you did which I probably don't care so much
about.  But this is a symantics issue that probably isn't that important
  as long as the result is a program that can run the simulation without
out lots of gui commmands in it.