gEDA-user: Needs create a language (english, spanish...) specific list?

Hello all.

In last months I think about is a good point to create specifics
language list (I'm talking about english, spanish, russian, french, etc
not about verilog, spice and others).

This list is bigger with a huge traffic monthly, is not easy for a non
english native speaker follow large threads with many technical terms
(and no ever only electronics).

For the newbies in electronics ang Geda is a barrier, for newbies in
Geda is a possible barrier. My case is that I was out of electronics
world for years, is difficult for me follow discussions, and asking too;
I think that someone should be in same case and Geda should be lost
potencially users.

I see that exits a portuguese list of Geda (0); Is it a good point
create some other languages list?

What you think about?

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.

Pd: How you can see mi english isn't very good, Aren't anybody in the
same situation?

(0) http://archives.seul.org/geda/pt/
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.