Re: gEDA-user: merge multi symbol components

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 22:28:37 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> Note that I have at least one schematic where the merging of the symbols
> would have duplicated pins; this is intentional and they're supposed to
> be "connected" together.

Just to be sure: The duplicated pins refer to the same physical pin, do
they? If this is true, a merge of pin lists would be correct.

The main case I'd like to catch is unintentionally duplicated symbols. If
both, refdes and all pins are identical, it is safe to assume an error.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Öffentlicher PGP-Schlüssel: