Re: gEDA-user: merge multi symbol components

> Just to be sure: The duplicated pins refer to the same physical pin,
> do they? If this is true, a merge of pin lists would be correct.

http://www.delorie.com/electronics/m16c-26-adapter/

I have one symbol that's normally used for connectors that maps the
whole MCU footprint to be connected to the real connector.  A second
smaller symbol brings out just the few pins that need parts connected
to them.

It was a lot easier than building a fully-pinned symbol and figuring
out where all the nets go.