Re: gEDA-user: Running a mixed analog and digital simulation possible?

2009/7/23 al davis <ad252@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Someone is working on a config file for ADMS to generate the
> native gnucap interface which is more efficient, and supports
> mixed-mode.  I don't know how far along it is.

You mention mixed-mode for gnucap. I guess you mean by that that both
digital and analog can be simulated at once? I have tried the analog
simulation capabilities of gnucap, and is it also possible to feed a
digital netlist to it? Can it be RTL or must it be structural down to
basic gates? If that is the case, which netlist format language do you
use? Verilog, VHDL or something else?

--
Svenn