Re: gEDA-user: chip scale package soldering

The technical builtine from TI about reworking boards with this chip
claims, that the part will self-align from tension as long as the offset
is less than half the pitch in reflow, regardless of PB or RoHS process.

When hand soldering I'd say place as exact as possible since the
spot-heat will not allow the part to move, once it's soldered at
a corner.

Just reasoning without experience on this part...

John Griessen wrote: