Re: gEDA-user: gEDA schematic footprints

On Sat, 2010-07-17 at 13:05 -0500, Mark Rages wrote:

> gschem->pcb is farther to the right on Kathy Sierra's graphic than any
> other software I regularly use:
>
> http://headrush.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/04/06/kickasscurvetwo.jpg
>
> Just hang in there, it makes more sense eventually.

Of course, building a non trivial electronics device is different from
writing a letter or an email.

Some years ago we got a NI measuring card at university, with only
LabView support. No one in our group had experience with LabView that
time. It was really hard to get it working.

LaTeX: Can be fine if some people in your group are using it. Can be
hard if all other use word, and your chief does not like the default
layout.

Xilinx WebPack: I am still struggling...