Re: gEDA-user: PCB Lines Over Polygons & Layer-groupings

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 09:26:35 -0400, harry eaton <bumpelo@comcast.net> wrote:
> Sorry, that's not the default for the latest version. The default now is
> each group has only one layer.

Oops I created the layout with a previous version of pcb, kept the
original layer grouping, and assumed it was still default.

> But you've found a bug. It's only in the way it's displayed; the gerber
> outputs
> will have clearances. Please submit a bug report on the sourceforge project
> page.

When I went to report the bug I noticed problem # 939958 appears to be
the same problem.

Sorry for the duplicate bug reports,
Bill.