Re: gEDA-user: Help with creating schematics that can be netlisted/placed via PCB

Samuel A. Falvo II wrote:

Geeeezz -- PCB has got to be the all-time hardest program **EVER** to use.

I cannot fathom how anyone can actually work with this program. :-( Are there any plans of modernizing the user interface so that it
actually kinda sorta half-way conforms to some kind of user interface
standard?

The learning curve for this program is rediculously steep.  :(

--
Samuel A. Falvo II

Hi Samuel !

Opinions differ :)

I disagree.

I absolutely *love* PCB and have been using it for least several years. Pcb gives me the freedon to do what I want.

I have used Protel, Pads, and Eagle, and did not like them much.

A big thank you to the PCB developers for a program I couldn't live without.

--
Kind Regards
Terry
PGP public key 0x43C18986 at pgp.mit.edu
80C1 2B85 5926 58B2 3DBC C2AE 26E2 C779 43C1 8986
* Homepage: http://members.dodo.net.au/~milkstone/index.html
* Free Software: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html