Re: gEDA-user: Help with creating schematics that can be netlisted/placed via PCB

> The Xaw version is the only version I have installed.  What filename
> should I be looking for in the GTK version?

I don't think there's a gtk snapshot yet, you have to check the latest
sources out of CVS and work from those.  That's what you'd want if
you're thinking about submitting changes anyway.

The gtk version has a lot of files that start with "gui-" in the
checked out pcb/src/ directory.

http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=73743
http://pcb.sourceforge.net/news.html