Re: gEDA-user: Connecting a pin to a polygon

> Thanks. Got past that problem and on to a new one. I have 10 mil
> traces with 10 mil spacing between lines. The DRC fails unless I
> have the minimum spacing set at 8.0 mils.  Attached is a snippet of
> the board showing the area in question.

I manually measured the distance between those two items, and it was 8
mils.  Remember that SMT pads aren't always on-grid.

To manually measure: disable the grid (or set it to 0.01 mil), move
the crosshair to one edge and hit Ctrl-M to mark it.  Now move to the
other edge and the status bars should indicate how far from the mark
you are.