Re: gEDA-user: Freedog Notes

On 6/23/06, kmk <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There are commercially avaliable solutions too.
ELV sells a line of SMD boxes that can be linked like LEGO to yield
expandable SMD boards. Very handy. I like to have all resistors of the
E12 series available in a 30x30 cm board.
http://www.elv.de/shopping/ArtikelDetail.asp?Referenz=403%2D30&Gruppe=EC%2DAU&Stufe=2
(Sorry, no english version available)

The transparent lid of each box is held by steel springs and stays open
once lifted beyond 45°. There is an antistatic version too. Pricing is
competitive: 10 boxes are 1.95EUR.

Those SMD boxes look interesting. I wish that site had a bigger picture (and english ;-)

Thanks.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org