Re: gEDA-user: SPICE problems

Stuart,

Looks like I wasn't paying enough attention.  Not knowing that tclspice
had been discontinued (just as well, I never could get to work for me),
I had downloaded tclspice from sourceforge rather than ngspice.  I now
have ngspice-rework-15 up and running and the spinit IS working.

Thanks for your assistance.

	Harold Skank