Re: gEDA-user: SPICE problems

Stuart,

I found the spinit file and made the "un-comments."  That didn't seem to
make any difference.  Then I added the location of the spinit file to my
PATH; again no difference.  As a last resort, I placed spinit in my home
directory.  Still no difference!

One thing I'm confused about (among others apparently) is that the
ngspice start-up is saying "can't find init file" - is that the spinit
file?  If so, how do I tell the system where that file is?  If not, then
what init file is it searching for.

Need more help, please/thank you.

	Harold Skank