Re: gEDA-user: SPICE problems

Harold,

Hmmm, can you post the spew generated by ngspice when you first run
it?  When you first run it, it should identify the codemodels it reads
in.  If it doesn't say something like "reading spice2poly ...", then
it's not reading your spinit, or you don't have the xspice stuff
enabled.

It's possible that you have a couple of different copies of ngspice
installed, since you've been using nspice in the past.  Please make
sure that all possible spinit files have been properly edited.  That
is, if you installed ngspice into /usr/local/ last time, and into /usr
this time, then ngspice is looking in the wrong place for spinit.

Stuart