Re: gEDA-user: Icarus Verilog going git.

On 6/15/07, Stephen Williams <steve@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, I've made my choice and I'm starting the transition over
> to using git for Icarus Verilog. I've made my personal repository
> and I've made anonymous access to it at the url:

Nice!  I've never liked CVS or its ilk because the workflow just
doesn't match how I work.

I've been a darcs user, and have recently employed git for another
project of my own, plus I'm using git at work for my own changes to
the corporate products, and I'm very, very happy with it.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II